Before you write using this visual prompt, think about some of these questions to get your ideas flowing and tell the story of this giant fiddle:
- Whose fiddle is this?
- How did it get to be so big? Was it this big to start with, or did something happen to make it larger?
- What would people do to get it back to size?
- What could people do to possibly play this?
- How would this giant fiddle sound?
- What would happen if someone actually managed to play it?
- How did it end up in front of this building?
Have fun fiddling with words!